Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Photo Shoot ...

Thanks to some1 who msg me to wake me up tat day ... or else i sure cant wake up in tat early morning ><


Yi wen whole night didnt sleep also dun hav come n wake me up =.=


After tat .. i call Meikay ... lol ... 
I tot she wil b the one who come n wake us up ..
But at the end when i call her, she only wake up XD


Yi wen help us make up for the photo shoot later .. 
and after awhile Fui come and join us at Yi wen's House ... Meikay and her got a LITTLE ACCIDENT tat make me n Yi Wen cant stop laughing XD


During the Photos shoot stil ok ok la .. coz it's my first time .. i also not very know wat to do ^^ii
but quite fun bcz can shoot together wif friends ^^



photo.php.jpg photo.php.jpg photo.php.jpg photo.php.jpg



hav a visit on " T dot Fashion " in Facebook ba ^^



.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment